Power Pictures is a television and video production company specialising in capturing the excitement of fast moving sport...
But it's much more than that.It's a multimedia partnership of companies that have come together to offer not only complete television and video production, but also stills photography, public relations, media publicity and print publishing.
The company, operating since 1989, calls on the wide-ranging experience of its principals: Brian Young - stills photographer and production manager, Wayne Munro - producer and journalist. But it has also developed a team of experts including:
- Cameramen who understand action sports and how to capture their excitement
- Mini-cam specialists constantly developing their world-class systems
- Television directors with specific talents
- Sound operators
- Stills photographers specialising in digital photo transmission from remote areas
- Broadcast Technicians
- Graphic artists (animated and print media)
Thus Power Pictures musters an impressive resource of motorsport and action sports knowledge, with experience built over more than 30 years at such major international events as the Le Mans 24-Hour and Daytona 24-Hour sportscar races, the Monte Carlo, Safari and Acropolis Rallies, Formula One GPs and the world’s best touring car events - like the Spa 24-Hours and Bathurst 1000 races.
Power Pictures has also covered Atheltics, Mountain Biking, Power Boat Racing, Kayaking, Rock Climbing and other Adrenalin Activites.